Drum Roll Please: My Australia/New Zealand 2012 Tour Schedule

July 18, 2012

Hi everyone (and a particular shout-out to my Aussie/Kiwi fans today),

This fall, I will once again be lucky enough to visit some of the most beautiful countries I’ve ever had the pleasure to go to. For your viewing pleasure, here are the dates I will be in various areas of Australia below. (New Zealand dates are still being finalized. Event locations to come soon.) Clear your calendars now!

Sydney & Surrounds                       November 2-5 2012

Gold Coast                                          November 6-7

Brisbane                                              November 8

Perth                                                     November 9-10

Adelaide                                              November 11-13

Melbourne & Surrounds               November 14-16

Hobart                                                  November 17-18

Canberra                                             November 19

11 Responses to “Drum Roll Please: My Australia/New Zealand 2012 Tour Schedule”

1. Shalamar Trist says:

OMG!!!! I thought I was getting lucky by you coming to Brisbane but now I feel super excited that your coming to the gold coast. Can not wait. Keep us updated with when you will be and when please.

2. Melissa says:

Cant wait to meet you in Canberra! See you in November! :)

3. Julie Webber says:

Just wanted to say how fantastic that you are coming to Melbourne and I hope to get along to meet/see/hear you. Love your books…x

4. Crystal says:

Yay – i was worried you weren’t coming to NZ there for a second. I hope Wellington is on the list! Is there anyway i can pre-order a set of books signed? I’ve given all my copies away to friends and family as “Must Reads”!

5. Belinda Dobson says:

See you in Melbourne! xo

6. Frances says:

Where abouts will you be making appearances?

7. Christina says:

I saw you last time you were in Perth and can not wait to see you again!
    It is now stamped into my calendar :)

8. Julia - Australia says:

Hope to see you in Sydney! You say *surrounds*, where abouts?
    It’s been a very long time.

9. Alexandr says:

How disgusting you wrote! I’m talking about your Lampoon “The Bronze Horseman.” And you, who was born in Leningrad, could write such?? You do not feel ashamed in front of the ashes of our ancestors who lived and died in Leningrad? If you have an answer, you can send me an email. And yes, you’re not a writer, you banal incompetent.

Какую ГАДОСТЬ вы написали! Я говорю о вашем ПАСКВИЛЕ “Медный всадник”. И вы, родившаяся в Ленинграде, могли написать ТАКОЕ??? Вам не стыдно перед прахом наших предков, живших и погибших в Ленинграде? Если вам есть, что ответить, можете написать мне на электронную почту. И да, вы не писатель, вы банальная бездарь.

10. Kym says:

I am an adoring fan of your books & characters and would love to see you talk! Where in Melbourne are you touring?

11. australia says:

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it…